Good To Know Before You Arrive
We fully operate our hotel in line with WHO and HSE guidelines.
We endeavour to have as many facilities available to you as possible, some of which may be limited for parts of your stay:
- We hope to offer an online check-in and pre-payment facility and encourage you to avail of it. We encourage room charge only throughout your stay and request a Credit Card pre-authorization before arrival.
- We will contact you prior to request your arrival time. This is to ensure your arrival to our hotel is as swift and comfortable as possible.
- In order to ensure the highest possible level of hygiene, certain high items high risk items will have been removed from your room. Housekeeping service during your stay will be limited and on request only. Further details can be found in the hotel guidelines section.
- We will be in contact with you prior to your stay to take your bookings for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We will also discuss leisure facility bookings. The pool requires a booking and the Jacuzzi, Steam Room and Sauna will not operate during July and August.
- We will be offering our indoor soft play area, our playroom and outdoor playground to our guests adhering to social distancing and we do plan to have a reduced group children’s activity schedule in place.
- Our breakfast buffet will be adapted to current guidelines and will mostly consist of portion packed food items, our evening menus will be adapted to ensure a safe level of service. We will operate a table service for beverages with meals for your comfort. A food collection point for take away to your room will be operated in the hotel lobby throughout the day.
- Live music will be scheduled again to re-start from July 20th.
- In line with government guidelines until July 20th, alcoholic beverages may only be sold with the purchase of a meal.