Things to do on a Rainy Day
- Our Juniors Club offers a specially designed entertainment programme to suit your child's age & abilities. This gives all children the opportunity to explore new games, learn different skills and lose themselves in imaginative play. Daily morning & evening each weekend and throughout school holidays.
- As older children and young adults are more independent we have created their very own chill out area called "Teen Zone". This is a teens-only area with no adults or younger kids allowed! The emphasis here is on music, technology and sport. We offer pool, traditional electronic gaming plus much more.
- Catch the latest movie at the Killarney Cinema or at the Omniplex Killarney.
- Muckross House welcomed Queen Victoria in 1861 to stay & Ross Castle was built in the 15th Century. You can do a guide tour of both and they are both undercover!
- Discovered in 1983 and thought to be over 1 million years old Crag Cave is a magical wonderland of stalagmites and stalactites. It is an all weather visitor attraction located in Castleisland Co. Kerry 2 km off the N21.
- Kerry County Museum is a museum located in Tralee, County Kerry in Ireland. The museum is based in the Ashe Memorial Hall in the centre of Tralee. The aim of the museum is to collect, record, preserve and display the material heritage of Co. Kerry.
- Buy a rain jacket and just go for it...you won’t melt! The National Park, Torc Waterfall, Gap of Dunloe and Lakes of Killarney are still amazing and worth exploring in inclement weather.
- Cruise Killarney's beautiful lakes with the M.V Pride of the Lakes. Setting sail from the 15th century Ross Castle, MV Pride of the Lakes offers scenic tours on Lough Leane, Killarney’s largest and most picturesque lake, with heritage attractions including O’Sullivan Cascade and the monastic ruins of Inishfallen Island. This Killarney waterbus tour is an enjoyable Killarney’s lakes and mountains trip to relax and view Killarney lakes and mountains. This Killarney lake tour is approximately one hour long.
- Try out your strike skills at Bowling Buddies in Tralee