Things To Do Near Us During the Summer
Outdoor activities in Killarney
- Hire a bike, get a map of one of the many cycle trails through the National Park and pedal off for the day. Suitable for adults & children alike and all levels of fitness catered for.
- Explore Torc Waterfall at the base of Torc Mountain, about 5 miles from Killarney, the falls are one of the landmarks on the 200 kilometre Kerry Way.
- Allow us to prepare your picnic and enjoy a relaxing day out at Muckross House & Gardens.
- Explore Ross Castle & feed the ducks!
- Enjoy Kerry’s rugged Atlantic Coastline at one of many blue flag beaches within 30 mins drive.
Explore Inch Beach, 5 Kilometers of a beautiful blue flag beach with magnificent scenery and space.
Visit Rossbeigh Beach, it has a lovely long sandy beach ideal for family days out, horse trekking, long walks and water sports. Rossbeigh is located about 2 miles from the village of Glenbeigh on the Ring of Kerry. There is also a great children's playground here.
- Family walking trails – Explore the many walking trails Killarney has to offer: There is a trail for everyone and all abilities!
- Golf – explore the many golf courses Killarney and Kerry has to offer